Wednesday, February 3, 2010

28 day organizing challenge












Yeah, I know, scary pics, but here's why I shared them:



OrgJunkie is my favorite blog. Laura shares my passion for containers and organizing. She's kind of my hero, lol. Anyway, she's hosting a 28 day organizing challenge and I think this is the perfect motivation to clean up Ethan's pigsty, I mean bedroom. I'm mortified to show the before pics. It's bad. It's really bad. I feel like a terrible mom for letting his room get this nasty, but we're going to fix that this month.

I know there's a ton of stuff that he doesn't need anymore in that disaster. He's 11, so a lot of toys can go. And don't even get me started on the garbage, or the drinks that he's not supposed to have in there. I've been a slacker mom, but that's about to change. Sorry Ethan!







2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I really should do that to my storage area...after we finish the massive decluttering and reorganization of the spare room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I was wondering if you would be interested in looking at my household notebook I created! I used free printables but I sell it already created and put together. I'm not making a profit off these, because I'm using someone else's genius in the printables, just enough to cover supplies, shipping and a little of my time. Check out my blog, www.dippoldphotography.wordpress.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete